As it is the end is march today I’m going to be going through what things I have been loving. From makeup to chocolate and everything in between I’m just gonna say what it is and why I like them, because that’s what you do in a favourites blog haha.
I will always have makeup in these types of blogs because makeup is one of my favourite things. I use makeup pretty much everyday and its my go to thing when I’m bored. I love to look and different types, make wish lists and practice on my face.
- I have been loving the NYX brow pomade because it just makes your eyebrows look fuller and it can make your brows look any way you want. I think it is a pretty good dupe for the Anastasia brow pomade because the formula is pretty much the same.
- The revolution contour palette the shades are very pretty and the the highlighters and contour are so nice and they are very pigmented but it’s also quite build able.
- 3.I’ve also been loving true brown K by Kylie cosmetics because its a very bold colour and its so very pretty.
- MWX lashes (from Meg who does my eyebrows and nails and makeup for me) they are so nice and only £10 and you can get them here 😉
My skin isn’t the best and I have to try quite a lot to keep on top of it. I like using different types of skin things like face wash and face masks and creams etc
- I am obsessed with the no7 beautiful skin hot cloth cleanser because it really helps my skin and gets rid of any spots and redness that you have on your face.
- deep action spot clearing body spritz is really good after you’ve washed your face just to spritz because it also helps to get rid of any redness and if you have a big red spot it helps calm that.
- skin republic anti spot and pore refining sheet face mask, I like this one because it’s really good and makes your skin feel really nice and it actually helps your skin. You can use it more than once and you can buy it from Superdrug.
- A film I have been obsessed with is The Greatest Showman because the soundtrack is amazing and the acting and just everything about it I’m loving.
- recently I’ve been obsessed with watching Zoella’s blogs I’m not sure why I’m just loving watching them.
- As well as blogs I’ve been obsessed with PR unboxing and declutters because I love looking at new makeups and the makeup people don’t really like that much.
- I have been loving the dairy milk medley chocolate, with bits of biscuit, fudge and dark chocolate which is really bad for you but it tastes really nice and I recommend it especially if you have cheat days or you want a movie snack or whatever
- It’s not really an object but lately I have been loving all the turnouts for the March for our lives and all of the generations who are showing the teenager and people who have suffered their support.
That’s really all I’ve got at the moment, comment down below what you have been loving.
Love, Niamh Xxx