Hi, I’m going to be showing you my favourite products for cheaper than £10 because its hard to find good things that are under £10 especially if you don’t have much to spend but you want good quality products!
- My frist is the revolution contour kit- this product is only £8 from Superdrug and it is my fave! I love it the pigmentation is amazing and the quality is so good, I definitely recommend if you want an inexpensive contour palette.
- Sleek matte me lipstick in shabby chic. This is very inexpensive because it is only £4. It is a matte liquid lipstick and the colour is unreal!
- NYX brow pomade is my favourite brow product it looks so good with my eyebrows and it is super easy to use and it’s only £6 compared to the Anastasia one which is £18! Obviously if you prefer a brow gel or pencil you won’t like this product.
- Real techniques miracle sponge, this isn’t really a makeup product but this sponge is amazing and only £6 it will honestly change your foundation game because it applies it so smoothly and easily!
- The miss sporty pump booster is £4 and a mascara I never hear anyone talk about but it its so good and inexpensive. The wand is just incredible and pushes your lashes up so well.
That’s all!Thank you for reading and follow my blog and twitter if you want to see more from me! @loveniamhh on twitter x