Hi everyone! Today I’m going to be going through 18 things that you should do before you’re 18! These are things I think are fun and a good experience and these are just things that are really fun to do and I think you should have the experience before you turn 18. However you can obviously do these at whatever age and they’re only suggestions not what you have to do.
- Go to a concert or music festival concerts are so much fun and if you go to see your favourite artists with your friends the memories you make could easily be the best ones of your life.
- Take a road trip with your friends driving around to new cities and towns with your friends is such a good experience and even if you don’t go far it can still be really fun.
- Stay up all night whether it’s on your own or at a sleepover staying up all night to see the sunrise can be really fun and a beautiful experience.
- Read books all day on the beach I love just seating at the beach in the sun reading books all day long and going to different worlds in the stories.
- Dance/sing in the rain this is such a cliche but it’s really fun especially with friends or a boy/girl friend because its very romantic haha.
- Learn to love yourself you should love yourself even the you don’t feel that great because you are the most important person in your life.
- Learn an instrument it’s such a cool skill to have and even if you don’t think it would help you in life it’s still really good to be able to do.
- Get a job It’s really cool to earn your own money and you should do this to help out whoever you live at home with. It will also help you in the future because it will look good on your CV.
- Follow your dreams and don’t listen to anyone if they say that you shouldn’t you can do whatever you want and shouldn’t care what people think by what they say.
- Go zip lining/ adventure course it’s so much fun to do it and if you do it with your friends it can be such a good day out.
- Hike a mountain and look at the views walking can be so fun because it can make you feel really healthy. Also once you get to the top the views are really worth it.
- Create a scrapbook of your memories it can be so much fun to make if you’re an artsy person and it would be nice to look over once you get older.
- Write a story or song If you love writing you should practice your talents to get yourself better at it, especially if you want to take it up as a career.
- Make a blog 😉 blogging is so much fun and even if you do it for a little while it’s still a good opportunity to do something really fun.
- Fall in love with someone obviously you can’t choose to do this but if you are don’t stop yourself because you’re worried you’ll get hurt.
- Get over a breakup however you do this, by going out with your friends straight away or sitting at home watching films get over your broken heart so you know that you can conquer so much
- create a bucket list/ vision board really fun to do and makes you think about what you want to do when you get older.
- love your life because you will make the most of it and enjoy every minute of it and that is what life is about.
That’s all for today thank your for reading! Don’t forget to follow me on twitter
Love, Niamh Xxx