The other day I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award by Ashleigh at Ashleigh Writes, which made my day! Go and check out her blog after you’ve read my post!
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate the 11 blogs that you wish to receive this award and write them 11 questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
Now onto the questions!
- What’s your worst blogging pet peeve? I think when people with a big blog following think that they are more important and have better quality posts than new bloggers or people who haven’t got as high followers.
- What’s your best advice for new bloggers? As I’m quite a new blogger anyway I would just say try to comment on other bloggers posts and twitters because t makes more people notice you and it can help you make friends.
- What’s your favourite season and why? I love summer, just the weather and the clothes and it’s mainly because it’s my birthday season but I just love how everyone acts nicer in the Summer.
- If you had to choose one youtube to watch the rest of your life, who would it be? I would probably say Zoe but mainly on her blog channel because when she posts I love just watching her half an hour videos with a cup of tea because she seems so genuine and nice and they are always so funny.
- Thoughts on ghosts/ paranormal, do you believe in it? Honestly I don’t know! I don’t think it seems realistic but also I wouldn’t want to do anything to “upset” ghosts, its not a risk I’m willing to take.
- What’s your go to place to eat food out? I am such a basic British girl and I LOVE Nandos because the chips are really good and I love chicken haha.
- What’s your favourite food dish to eat? I would eat my Nan’s Sunday dinner every day if I could, it is absolutely GLORIOUS!
- Tell us about any hobbies/skills that you might have. I do dance and I think I’m okay at it and I used to do gymnastics but I’m not allowed to do it anymore because of something to do with my back, I don’t really think I have any skills though to be honest.
- Describe your dream job. My dream job is to be a fashion journalist in a big fashion magazine because it just sounds so interesting and I would love to work at somewhere like that.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Honestly I have no idea because life just changes all the time and I couldn’t predict anything right now, I am very bad at predicting but I hope I have travelled around the world a bit more.
- What’s your favourite quote? “All life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys get too low” I love this because it shows how life should be equal and have downs and highs but they shouldn’t be too bad. I can’t really explain it to be honest but…
That’s all the questions I can answer the blogs I am going to tag are all really nice blogs and you should check them out!
The questions I have for them are
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Favourite book to recommend to friends?
- Something you would love to be able to do that you can’t?
- Your best feature?
- Go-to accessory?
- If you had a perfect day, what would that be like for you?
- Favourite holiday you have ever been on?
- How would you describe your blog to a random stranger?
- If you could meet one famous person for a day out who would it be, where and why?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What has made you happy recently?
Obviously you can do these even if I didn’t tag you, have fun!