Hi everyone, recently I have been feeling quite stressed and I thought this would be quite a good idea with a list of things to do for when you feel angry or stressed or anything like that! Obviously these work for me but some things don’t work fro different people and they might not be very effective with your mood.
- Make a list of why you are feeling that emotion If you can understand what is making you feel the way you are feeling it makes it a lot easier to know what to do to make yourself feel better
- Watch a TV show that makes you feel nostalgic or happy whenever I am upset I like to watch carefree TV shows which remind me of a different time because it takes my mind off what I am feeling and makes me feel a lot lighter.
- Adult colouring books these are known to relieve stress with people because they take your mind off things and it makes your brain feel more creative.
- Pamper I like to sit in the bath with a bath bomb and a face mask then paint my nails when I get out, obviously I don’t do this a lot because things like that are usually quite overpriced for what they are but they do help me relax.
- Tidy your room I know this is really weird but when I don’t have to tidy my room I quite like to do it because when you have a nice clean room it makes me feel so much better because I am not stressing about having a dirty room
That’s all I can think of right now but comment what you like to do when you are feeling stressed or upset to help someone out!
Love, Niamh Xxx